▪ What is a cookie module - A cookie is a small data file that is saved on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
▪ We use the necessary cookies to ensure the operation of the site - Necessary cookies enable basic functionality such as security, network management and access. These cookies are enabled by default. You can disable them by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website works.
Functional, statistical and marketing cookies are active to help us get an overall picture of your visit to the website so that we can constantly optimize and adjust the website according to your requirements and interests.
▪ For how long are cookies stored - The period cookies are saved on your device may vary.
From a technical point of view, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: For example, session cookies monitor the items in your shopping cart as you browse a website. Session cookies are not stored on your device and disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored as text files on your device. Persistent cookies allow our server to recognize your device the next time you connect to the website.
The time at which cookies are scheduled to expire is calculated from the last time you visited the website. When cookies expire, they are automatically deleted.
▪ How you can change your cookie settings and delete cookies - You can change your cookie preferences at any time by enabling or disabling optional cookies on your computer, tablet or phone in the cookie settings menu cookies.
You can also change your cookie preferences and delete cookies by changing your browser settings. Where these settings can be found depends on the type of browser you are using. If you change your settings, please note that there will be certain features and services that you cannot use because they rely on the site's ability to remember the choices you have made.